Boroughmuir Rugby & Community Sports Club (BR&CSC) is committed to being a professional, community based, ethical sporting organisation within Edinburgh and we have committed to under taken regular reviews and surveys with our members and supporters to ensure we are delivering to your expectation.
This year you helped us by taking part in our 2nd ‘Communications Survey’ to express your thoughts and opinions on what we are doing right and what we could work on to do better.
Some of the main findings from the survey showed that:
- 90% of respondents think the club is doing well in bringing news from the youth and senior sections
- Concerning the Business Development Programme, 49% say they don’t know enough and would like to know more whilst 43% have a good understanding of the state of the club
- Mixed results about the Community Development and Integration programmes with the other clubs at Meggetland with only 29% happy they have an understanding.
Some other comments provided during the Survey. A lot we have actioned or are in plan to introduce in the near future.
Match day experience
Friendliness of the staff rated 4.22/5
- “Could look better, maybe some uniforms.”
- “The better you know them, the friendlier they are.”
- “Improving from what it has been staff do need support in training, some just young and need confidence and a few real stars who always think about members as guests”
- “Made to feel very welcome thank you”
Quality of food and beverages rated 3.45/5
- “More options please and gluten-free options”
- “Real ale please. Understand issues with through put. But, one i.e. Deuchars would sell well.”
- “Perfectly adequate under pre/post match circumstances.”
- “Beer choice poor, food in bar decent. Look to be able to provide a broader service if cafe takes off”
How can we make your time at Boroughmuir more enjoyable?
- “Car parking and the nastiness of people who come to spoil an afternoon of enjoyment”
- “I'd like to buy items from the shop. It is never open, why.”
- “Real ale please.”
- “Happy at present”
- “Mini crèche for kids in bar area More activities for wives during the game Do we have Wi-Fi yet.”
- “Remind club members they are ambassadors of the club, especially while monopolizing areas close to the bar during post-match crush.”
- “Keep winning. Pull everyone together.”
- “You are starting much of it but a work in progress Improve customer experience and customer care. Better more attractive environment but don't forget the club history. Toilets are very poor. Signage makes a welcome statement. Music on when bar empty but the "right music"
- “I like to hear music in the bar once in a while”
I would like to thank everyone who took the time to help provide feedback to us. We are one of the few clubs that provides an open channel to our members and supporters on a regular basis to hear about what you like and what we could be doing better.
Your feedback is important to us, as the BR&CSC Board is here to represent you and ensure the decisions made are in the best interests of our members. My personal belief is to be as transparent with our members as possible, so please continue to speak to a Board representative with any of your questions, we are here to help.
Director of Marketing and Communications